Blogger Templates

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby.. the most unpredictable

There is nothing that can go as planned when you have a baby. Just when I have put him to bed and plan to rest or write a blog, he is up. When there is so much noise he will sleep but the little sound of opening the door, will wake him up. Planning in advance or planning at the last minute nothing works out as I thought. The unpredictability is well pronounced when we want to go out especially to some function or to the doctor. He will be playing near me but in a fraction of seconds he would be trying to pull some box over his head. At these moments my heart misses a beat. 

Life indeed changes when you are with a baby. I feel I have become a did person after I had my little one. My thoughts, my plans, my life has all changed.

2 comments:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up.
    Best regards
    Eric Stalker
    Moscow mules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. I would love to see more interesting post from you, keep sharing.
    Best regards
    tree trimming erie

    ReplyDelete